Orbit 1.7 Roll Out Has Commenced
It's been in the pipeline for a few months but we are now ready to commence the roll out of the new Orbit interface. Over the next week or so we will be individually visiting every website in our user base to update the interface to Orbit 1.7 and link Google Analytics code for each site to the dashboard for real time reporting.
The main changes, as mentioned last month, are:
- The current Limelight Online branding gives way to an Orbit CMS branded interface
- A clean and modern, more user friendly interface offering consistent look and feel across all areas
- The ability to update your website from multiple devices - desktop and tablet
- More powerful support including a direct link to Orbit's Quick Support along with real time Live Chat
- Improvements to the Page Editor - making editing, saving and publishing pages much easier
- A much simpler File Upload facility
- Ability to preview your changes to make sure they will work responsively (i.e. on mobile devices)
- Support for Google Analytics with real time information from your Analytics account.
We are sure that you are going to love the new look Orbit CMS and if you have any questions at all about the new interface, then please don't hesitate to lodge a support request directly from within Orbit or by filling out the form on this page. We are always happy to help.