Is Your Website Working For You?
Did you know that your website could help you save time and money by changing the way you run your business? With the powerful online tools available today, your website can be so much more than a marketing platform or online store.
At Limelight Online, we have helped many clients streamline their businesses by reducing the amount of offline admin required to run their operations. Our team is highly skilled at connecting websites with business tools through our custom programming service. By developing a solution that is uniquely tailored to your business, your website can accommodate your changing needs and save you some serious time and money.
How we do it
At Limelight Online, we rely on our talented team of programmers and designers to create systems that meet very specific business needs through our custom programming service. This bespoke service allows us to customise websites in order to streamline business workflows. In order to accomplish this, we follow a process that we’ve developed over the many years we’ve been in business:
- Assess your business requirements. The first step in the process involves a deep dive into your business. We learn as much as possible about your company, team members and the products or services you provide. Then we help you develop specific business goals for the website.
- Design your custom solution. Our experienced team of business managers and programmers work together to design a technological solution to your problems. With each system we design, we strive to create an elegant design that will be easy to use and easy to expand as your business grows. Our design team then creates the physical interface of the solution – this could be a new section on your website or a special web application devoted to a unique process.
- Build and test. Once the design has been approved, our programmers build the solution that has been agreed upon. This could involve writing completely new code, customising a third party application or integrating with an online tool that you’re already using. Before delivering the solution, we rigorously test the product to ensure it is bug-free and meets the business goals established in step 1.
- Training and support. We provide training on all custom development projects. We ensure that everyone on your team feels confident using the solution we designed. Once you’re up and running, we’re here to provide support whenever you need it – if you run into any issues, we’re only a phone call away. And if your needs change in the future, we’ll be here to help you identify a solution that suits your new requirements.
Some recent custom solutions built by Limelight Online
Our clients usually approach us because they have a problem. It’s less common that they have already identified a solution – but that’s where we come in. You might have a hard time thinking of ways to make your website WORK for you. This list of recent projects may give you some inspiration:
- An online Conference Registration System eliminated the need for manually registering attendees for upcoming conferences. This feature is saving our clients a massive amount of time and ensuring timely, error-free registration for attendees.
- An online Membership Renewal System ensures that our client’s customers experience no lapse in their membership, while freeing up a huge amount of time for our client’s admin team.
- The integration of Inventory Management Software with our client’s eCommerce system completely eliminated the need to manually track inventory levels.
- The development of a Member Database Management Tool has provided our client with better visibility into member’s actions and engagement with in their products, allowing them to develop better services that meet their customers’ needs.
- A fully-automated Customer Loyalty Programme run right from the business website gives managers easy access to their rewards system.
- An auto-generated Catalogue containing all products on the website negates the need for our client to manually create a catalogue for print purposes.
That’s just a small sampling of the custom work we’ve done over the past few years. We’ve helped countless customers streamline their business – are you next?
Let’s get your website working for YOU
If you’re wondering how we can help you save time and money, please give us a call. Our expert team will analyse your business and propose a cost-effective solution for improving the way you run the online and offline components of your business.